Athletes MUST have a 2019-20 or 2020-21 physical on file with the athletic office, along with the new IHSAA Health History Questionnaire. This document can be found at www.loogooteeathletics.com under the MENU tab in the FORMS list.
Options on turning this document in are:
1) Drop off at school during lunch pick-up
2) turn in to coach prior to first day of July participation
3) contact school to drop off at a different time other than lunch pick-up dates.
By showing up to summer athletics, you acknowledge and accept the following:
- I understand that there are risks associated with participating in athletic activities related to the Covid-19 virus, even with safety precautions put in place such as sanitization, reduced practice times, etc.
- I will check my temperature and self-evaluate conditions before participating each day. If I feel sick I will stay home.
- I voluntarily and willingly choose to participate in returning to LHS activities.
- I voluntarily and willingly choose to participate in these activities at the LHS campus.
- I agree to voluntarily assume all risks related to the Covid-19 virus.
- On behalf of myself, family, and/guardians waive and release liability of LHS from any claims related to the risk of contracting Covid-19.
- Will notify coaches and school officials if I experience any of the following symptoms:
- Temperature over 100.4
- Loss of taste/smell
- Body aches
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Sore throat